Nigeria president in individual of Muhammadu Buhari (PMB) has authorised the reconstitution of the boards of 19 companies and parastatals below the Federal Ministry of Schooling.
In response to a launch publication signed by Mr. Chinenye Ihuoma who’s the Director of Press within the Ministry of Schooling, members of the board will run for a interval of 4 years within the first occasion.
Ms. Ihuoma stated the President took into cognizance provisions of the respective laws with respect to composition, competence, credibility, integrity, federal character and geo-political unfold.
She added that these appointed as heads of the boards are
(1) Ayo Banjo, Nationwide Universities Fee (NUC)
(2) Emeka Nwajiuba, Tertiary Schooling Belief Fund (TETFund) and
(three) Ekaete Okon, Nationwide Institute for Instructional Planning and Administration, NIEPA.
OTHERS PEOPLE ARE AS FOLLOWS
* Mahmud Mohammed, Common Fundamental Schooling Fee, UBEC; Zainab Alkali, Nationwide Library of Nigeria; and Abubakar Saddiq, Nationwide Examination Council, NECO.
* Gidado Akko, Nationwide Fee for Mass Literacy, Grownup and Non-Formal Schooling, NMEC; Gidado Tahir, Nationwide Fee for Nomadic Schooling, NCNE; and Leonard Karshima, Nationwide Enterprise and Technical Schooling, NABTEB; made the record.
* Adamu Baikie, Lecturers’ Registration Council of Nigeria, TRCN; Maigari Dingyadi, Nationwide Fee for Faculties of Schooling, NCCE; and Kaka Yale, Nationwide Lecturers’ Institute, NTI; Buba Bajoga, Nationwide Mathematical Centre, NMC; Emmanuel Ndukwe, Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB; and N. N. Nnabuchi, Nationwide Institute of Nigerian Languages, NINLAN.
* Paul Unongo, Nigerian Instructional Analysis and Improvement Council, NERDC; Saliba Mukoro, Nigerian French Language Village, NFLV; Modupe Adelabu, Nationwide Board for Technical Schooling, NBTE; and O. Oladusi, Nigerian Arabic Language Village, NALV.
She concluded that the Boards, consisting of the Chairmen and Members, could be inaugurated on a date to be introduced very quickly.
Report gathered from: NAN